Porsche Press kit 1997 - landing page
PORSCHE PRESS KIT 1998 LANDING PAGE
On March 27, Professor Ferry Porsche dies at the age of 88 in Zell am See. He is buried in the burial chapel of the Schüttgut estate on March 30. The official memorial service is held on April 3 at the Porsche plant in Zuffenhausen.
The Company celebrates its 50th birthday as a manufacturer of Porsche cars. At the 24 Hours of Le Mans – the classic French long-distance event – a Porsche 911 GT1 fitted with a carbon-fibre chassis sees off tough competition to bring a double victory and the 16th overall win for Porsche home to Zuffenhausen. against the toughest competitors.
Porsche 911 GT1 '98
The 1998-version of the Porsche Carrera, the 911 code-named 996 within the Company, exceeds all existing dimensions. This applies, quite literally, to the car's dimensions outside and inside now much larger than before, as well as its technical features. This is also the first 911 powered by a newly developed, liquid-cooled six-cylinder developing maximum output of 300 bhp. In spring, the 911 Cabriolet is introduced in the market.
- Press kit 1998: Il canto del cigno della 993 e la nuova Boxster: la fine di un'era.
- Press kit 1998 UK: Ricca documentazione dedicata ai modelli AC che stavano uscendo di scena ed a quelli WC che stavano monopolizzando i listini
- Press kit Boxster 1998 MY USA : The addition of dual door-mounted side air bags is the major improvement for the 1998 Porsche Boxster, introduced at 1997 Greater Los Angeles and North American International (in Detroit) Auto Shows.
- Press kit Mountain Bikes 1998 MY USA : Today, it is not unusual for a car maker to market bicycles. But just as Porsche's cars are unique.
- Brochure: Le ultime "Aircooled". 993 Targa 993; Carrera 4S; 993 Carrera S; 993 Turbo.
- Brochure : il costo in £ di un sogno. Prezzi in UK di Boxster, 911 Aircooled & Watercooled.
- Brochure: The history so far. Dal 1963 all'ingresso delle "watercooled" nell'universo 911
Porsche 911 GT2 "Evo", MY 1998