Porsche Press kit 1994 - landing page
PORSCHE PRESS KIT 1995 LANDING PAGE
In March, a new generation of the Porsche 911 Turbo (993) makes yet another comeback and is presented in Geneva. The highlight of the all-wheel super sports car is the biturbo engine, the 3.6-litre six-cylinder now develops maximum output of 408 bhp. The twin turbocharged boxer is equipped with the OBD II exhaust gas control system and represents the series engine with the lowest emission values in the world. The hollow-spoke aluminium wheels, seen for the first time in a series-production vehicle, are yet another innovation.
The first GT2 also enters the market this year as a special lightweight version of the Carrera for road use and racing, with maximum output from its turbocharged engine ranging from 430 to 600 bhp.
Porsche 911 GT(2), MY 1995
Presented in 1994, Tiptronic S automatic shift system of the Porsche 911 Carrera, with two shift paddles on the steering wheel, is available on new Porsche 993 of MY 1995.
- Press kit 1995 - RoW: presentazione al salone di parigi 1994: 993, 968, 928 GTS e sostenibilita' ambientale
- Press kit 1995 - Carrera 4: Sistema di trazione integrale per una dinamica di guida superiore e massima motricità (ITA)
- Press kit 1995 - Carrera 4: Four-Wheel Drive for Superior Driving Dynamics and Maximum Traction (UK)
- Press kit 1995 - USA: The 993 and the transaxle models
- Press kit 1995 - 911 (993) Turbo: Supergranturismo!
- Press kit 1995 - 911 (993) GT2: The ultimate weapon in motorsport
Porsche 911 Carrera 4 / 3.6 Coupé, MY 1995