Porsche Press kit 1993 - landing page
PORSCHE PRESS KIT 1994 LANDING PAGE
In September 1993, a new evolutionary stage of the Porsche 911 premières at the Frankfurt IAA for MY 1994. In addition to its newly designed aluminium chassis, the Type 993 Porsche 911 Carrera is distinguished by its harmonious design, as well as an extensively revised 3.6-litre flat engine.
Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 3.6 Coupé MY 1994
Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 3.6 Cabriolet MY 1994
The Porsche 962 celebrates an unexpected comeback at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Three 962 Dauer Le Mans GT vehicles had been constructed in Weissach in cooperation with Jochen Dauer Racing, with modifications based on the amended regulations for the GT1 class. With a double victory in the GT1 class and a triple victory in the GT2 class, the 24 Hours of Le Mans marks the 13th overall victory for Porsche.
The Tiptronic S automatic shift system of the Porsche 911 Carrera, with two shift paddles on the steering wheel, ushers in a new Porsche driving experience from model year 1995 onwards.
- Press kit 1994 - RoW: La nuova 993, le ultime special su base 964 e le transaxle
- Press kit 1994 - Ferry Porsche: Professor Ferdinand Porsche celebrates his 85th birthday
- Press kit 1994 - USA: La nuova 993, il canto del cigno della 964 (Turbo 3.6 e Speedster) e le transaxle
- Press kit 1994 - Tiptronic S: tutto sul nuovo cambio con comandi al volante!
- Brochure 1994: 911, 968, 928; listino prezzi in Germania; schede tecniche 993 per Italia e Francia